COOK COUNTY BUSINESS STARTUPS LAWYER
CONTACT AN EXPERIENCED COOK, WILL & DUPAGE COUNTY, ILLINOIS, CORPORATE AND BUSINESS LAW ATTORNEY REGARDING BUSINESS STARTUPS
For many years Illinois businesses have retained Sokol & Mazian for guidance and assistance with a wide range of corporate and business matters, beginning with the type of business to-be formed.
BUSINESS STARTUPS FOR SMALL TO MEDIUM-SIZED BUSINESSES
Our clients include owners and managers of small to medium-sized businesses. Throughout our firm’s history, we have worked with many different types of businesses, including real estate companies, insurance companies, landscaping companies, restaurants, medical and dental practices, construction companies and developers.
Contact us by phone or e-mail to learn how we can help your Illinois business obtain the appropriate legal protection. Our business startup and formation services include :
- Preparing and filing of the articles of incorporation to form a corporation, Limited Liability Companies or the formation of a sole propretiorship, or a partnership
- Preparing Operating Agreements for Limited Liability Companies
- Preparing and maintaining the required corporate book, the annual corporate minutes for stockholders and directors and preparing the stock certificates to be issued.
- Making an annual notification reminder to our clients to file their annual report with the Secretary of State’s office.
Legal Protections and Procedures Pave the Way to Profitability and Growth
As a business moves forward toward profitability and growth, we will counsel and represent clients in all legal matters that confront a business from contract negotiations to dispute resolutions.
REVIEW AND PREPARE CONTRACTS FOR THE PURCHASE OR SALE OF SMALL BUSINESSES
- We will prepare and review asset transfer documents including the closing statement, Bill of Sale, Retail Occupation Tax (ROT) escrows we attend the all closings. We will prepare and review agreements to sell or purchase stock in privately held corporations. We prepare the stock certificates to be issued to shareholders, and buy-sell agreements between shareholders for the orderly transfer of interest upon death or disability of a stockholder.
- We will prepare a partnership agreement for a business to operating as a partnership or the articles of incorporation for a corporation or a limited liability company.
With experience and dedication necessary to serve your business in startups and other legal matters, we welcome your inquiry. Call or e-mail the law firm of Sokol & Mazian to schedule a consultation or retain our services.